Skilled Home Care
We provide the best in skilled nursing to our clients who need a high level of care.
We understand that it’s not just what clients need for care, but what they want for care! As the saying goes… “it’s the little things that matter”.
Activities of Daily Living:
Our patient care model provides full oversight of your Care Plan by our licensed RN’s, LPN’s and Certified Nursing Assistants.
Highland Hollow also works hand-in-hand with physicians, referral sources and other healthcare professionals to ensure continuity and coordination of care, affecting the best possible outcomes for our clients.
Our Full Continuum of Skilled Care Services:
- Stroke recovery
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia care
- PICC line dressing changes, G-tube or other feedings
- Chemotherapy care
- Central and peripheral intravenous drug therapy
- Catheters – Administration and maintenance
- Parkinson’s care
- Full medical and non-medical care
- Acute medical conditions
- Rehabilitation due to fractures or joint replacement
- Blood draws and injections
- Respiratory care
- Ventilators and other medical machinery
- Physical, Occupational and Speech therapy
- General wound care