Finding experienced and compassionate caregivers can be a challenge – but it doesn’t have to be.
Our 3 Core Principles:
- You will like the caregiver working with you.
- You will trust the caregiver working with you.
- The caregiver will be qualified to work with you.
When considering caregivers for our clients, we focus on who they are and how their likability will positively affect our clients. We understand our caregivers will be in and around your home, so they have to be special.
What you can expect:
- Comprehensive plan of care for your loved one.
- Groceries, shopping, lunches with friends and doctor visits – we are here to help.
- Driving caregivers hold a valid Texas driver’s license.
- Our caregivers are happy to drive you in your car, their car, or one of our new and clean company cars.
- We are insured for all driving arrangements through top insurance companies.
We have a major focus on daily activities for our clients. Highland Hollow’s Caregivers work hard to get our clients up and out of the house! We want you to really look forward to when one of our caregivers is coming to be with you!
It’s all about liking your caregiver, trusting your caregiver and knowing they are qualified to help you.